Wednesday, September 9, 2015

wed 9/2 summary

On Wednesday  we had our first class meeting in the shop where all of the Spartan Superway materials are being held. Every student went through a brief introduction of what they are interested in about this project and what they have learned about it so far. we then got introduced to all of the different aspects of the project, what state they are currently in, and possible routes that they may progress toward. We split into groups where we found an aspect interesting. I chose to look into the suspension group and we briefly talked about possible directions to go in the last few minutes of class. We exchanged information to be able to further examine the project outside of class. Aside from class, I didn't have much time to dig deeper into the scope of this project. I only learned about this assignment Monday night when I got home from my weekend. and even then  I wasn't aware this was due last night due to the subject describing the due date at 9/9.

No comments:

Post a Comment